CheckMark India is a Multi-National Company (MNC) with its parent and corporate headquarters, CheckMark, Inc. in the United States. We have been providing Payroll, Accounting, and Tax Software Solutions to Small Business Owners in the United States and Canada for over thirty four years.
We are looking for a Dynamic & Enthusiastic Automation Test Engineers with the expertise in Selenium.
- Candidate will be responsible for Writing/ Updating automation test script.
- Experience in designing, coding and executing automated test scripts.
- Primary responsibility is to ensure quality products are delivered to the customers.
- Test large data sets for data integrity issues.
- Test functionality and outputs of various products on different browsers/systems.
- Have worked on Automation tools like Selenium (IDE, Webdriver and Grid), JUnit, and JMeter.
- Assist in building and enhancing processes and strategy associated with automation.
- Creation and maintenance of automation tests and test runs
- Creation and maintenance of Traceability matrix.
- Communicate with Product and Implementation teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields.
- 2-4 years hands on Automation (Selenium) scripting experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ERP experience a plus.