CheckMark is looking for an experienced C++ Developer to build and manage a software engineering team that will be focused on building and delivering desktop applications.
C++ Developer Job Description:
As an experienced C++ developer, while being highly technical and hands-on, you will work on development projects predominantly across C++.
The C++ developer will be required to work closely with the Solutions Architect, Team Leads, and Project Manager to understand the technical requirements and set the roadmap for execution, drive the development, and identify and analyze risks. You will have to conduct meetings for your team to make sure they understand what has to be accomplished.
The CPP Developer must ensure the design, development, and unit testing of applications in established standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have 1-4 years of experience in C++ Development.
- Proficiency in C/C++ language
- Good Communication skill
- Proficiency in MFC
- Good Database knowledge of SQL/SQLite.
- Hands-on experience with VS, Xcode, and other development tools.
- Should have good knowledge of OBJ-C Language for macOS Applications.
- Third-party Library (WXwidgets/Cmake) for better UI.
- Have a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
CheckMark India (Pvt.) Ltd. is a Multi-National Company (MNC) with its parent and corporate headquarters, CheckMark, Inc. in the United States. We have been providing Payroll, Accounting, and Tax Software Solutions to Small Business Owners in the United States and Canada for over thirty-eight years.
- CheckMark has a long history of providing high-quality payroll, accounting, and tax software solutions to small business owners in the United States and Canada.
- By joining CheckMark, you will have the opportunity to work with a dedicated and experienced team that is committed to helping small businesses succeed.
- Working for CheckMark may provide opportunities to be a part of a company that is focused on innovation and excellence, and that values integrity, diversity, and respect.
- As a company that has been in business for over 38 years, CheckMark offers stability, and a track record of success and provides a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction knowing that your work is helping to support and enable the success of small businesses.