CheckMark is looking for an experienced C++ Developer to build and manage a software engineering team that will be focused on building and delivering desktop applications.
As an experienced developer, while being highly technical and hands-on, you will work on development projects predominantly across C++.
You will be required to work closely with the Solutions Architect, team leads, and Project Manager to understand the technical requirements and set the roadmap for execution, drive the development, and identify and analyze risks. You will have to conduct meetings for your team to make sure they understand what has to be accomplished.
You must ensure the design, development, and unit testing of applications in established standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have 1-4 years of experience in C++ Development.
- Proficiency in C/C++ language
- Good Communication skill
- Proficiency in MFC
- Good Database knowledge of SQL/SQLite.
- Hands-on experience with VS, Xcode, and other development tools.
- Should have good knowledge of OBJ-C Language for macOS Applications.
- Third-party Library (WXwidgets/Cmake) for better UI.
- Have a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.