We are seeking an Infrastructure Manager who will lead a small team of System and Network Administrators in managing local and remote Windows Servers and Networks and our Microsoft Azure Cloud Servers and Applications. The incumbent will work from our Hyderabad office and will work with a team to manage a large environment connecting millions of devices to Cloud. We will consider candidates from a software development background who have strong knowledge and experience in Servers and Networking.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Cisco networking and VOIP knowledge is essential.
- Must have worked with and have knowledge of all facets of IT Infrastructure.
- Understand and implement Security Systems to protect the company data at ALL times.
- Administration of Azure Infrastructure, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure servers, Azure Networks, Azure Databases, and Azure Backups.
- Administration of Windows Server, Domain Controller, and System Backups.
- Administration of Email Server in a Linux environment.
- Installation and Administration of Virtual Servers.
- Administration of Network Equipment, including but not limited to Firewalls, Routers Switches.
- Administration of Database Servers and Web Servers.
- Administration of Laptops, Desktops, and Mobile Devices.
- Administration of the VOIP Phone System.
- Backup all Data and Systems to ensure that no data is lost when systems fail.
- Monitor for and react to alerts within the environment and be able to resolve or escalate them in a timely manner.
- Provide clear communication/escalation/follow up/closure of alerts and outages to multiple teams within the organization.
- Write and improve team run book procedures.
- Maintain excellent verbal and written communication.
- Take ownership and run with multiple production issues, from alert to hand-off or resolution.
- Interact with external parties for escalation or hardware /software support tickets.
- 5+ years of systems administration experience with a Windows and Cisco Network.
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts.
- Ability to write backup scripts.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools.
- Be motivated and excited by solving problems and contributing to a team in a truly cutting edge environment.
- Comfortable with basic TCP/IP concepts.
- Comfortable with SQL databases, web, proxy and application servers.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Ph.no: 040-29804040 / 040 29704140