CheckMark India is a Multi-National Company (MNC) with its parent and corporate headquarters, CheckMark, Inc. in the United States. We have been providing Payroll, Accounting, and Tax Software Solutions to Small Business Owners in the United States and Canada for over thirty-eight years.
- Supporting the development of new products
- Improving the development of existing products
- Managing the launch of new products
- Conducting market research and analyzing industry trends
- Analyzing and documenting the product development process
- Leading internal and external audits of the products
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborating with the development team.
- Payroll and Accounting Knowledge.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is day shift, Monday thru Friday with occasional work and meetings with the US team in the late evenings. We offer health insurance, holidays, and a professional work environment.
- Please send a Resume to email@example.com only candidates who meet all the qualifications and seem to be a good fit will be contacted for interviews.