The candidate will be responsible for software testing design, scripting and execution for a variety of applications.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies. The individual will work closely with Product Specialists, Functional Specialists, developers, project managers and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing test iterations, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of the QA lifecycle and methodology.
- Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Develop the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium
- Execute and analysis automation test results.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using bug tracking tools.
- Support production deployment of applications and perform “Regression testing”.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages like VB, JAVA Database skills, mainly in SQL Server
- Good experience with different Software and Hardware Environments and a Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like QTP & Selenium.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university
This position is day shift, Monday thru Friday with occasional work and meetings with the US team in the late evenings. We offer health insurance, holidays, and a professional work environment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates who meet all the qualifications and seem to be a good fit will be contacted for interviews.