We are looking for an experienced hands-on .Net developer to work with a group of highly skilled developers to build and deliver products.
As an experienced .net developer, whilst being highly technical and hands-on, you will lead development projects predominantly across Microsoft .Net, SQL Server and Azure based technologies.
You will be required to work closely with the Solutions Architect, team leads and project Manager to understand the technical requirements and set the roadmap for execution, drive the development and identify and analyze risks. You will be responsible to conduct code reviews and ensure the code quality meets the standards. You will have to conduct meetings for your team to make sure they understand what has to be accomplished. You will be responsible to provide technical leadership to teammates through mentorship and coaching.
You must ensure the design, development and unit testing of applications in established standards. You will have to work with teammates in the migration of legacy desktop based applications to modern Microsoft Technology based application.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have 0-4 years of Experience in .Net Development
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields. . Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have worked with and have experience leading Agile teams
- Hands on experience in C#, ASP.Net MVC 4, Jquery.Net framework 3.5/4.0, Linq, Entity Framework, Web API, SQL server 2008 or above.
- MVC: Implemented more than one application, min experience not less than 1 yr.
- JQuery: Implemented rich user interactive web pages.
- Should be able to write SQL queries and SPs.
- Linq and Entity Framework.
- Experience/Exposure in using third party controls such as Fast Reports, Payment Gateway etc.
- Developing ASP.NET Web Application, should be aware of State Management Techniques.
- Good in C# Coding.
- Knowledge of Angular Js with type script preferable.
Ph.no: 040-29804040 / 040-29704140