We are looking for an experienced Software Development Manager to build and manage a software engineering team that will be focused on building and delivering highly scalable cloud software.
Candidate should have an established background in agile application development and must have strong technical skills, great communication skills, and ability to motivate the team in successfully achieving results in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for an innovative, resourceful, flexible and self-directed person who can gain the respect of software engineers and software test engineers quickly and is able to understand market requirements. The candidate must have an out of the box thinking towards the product and its roadmap and must be able to understand the specification, analyze and resolve technical and application problems. The candidate will be required to roll up his/her sleeves and get hands on when necessary.
We need someone who prioritizes well, communicates clearly and compellingly understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong team and has a demonstrable track record of success building & managing teams and delivering new features or products.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Have 7-10 years of experience on development, at least 2 years of experience as a development manager.
- Must have worked with and have experience leading Agile teams
- Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Must have worked with and have experience leading Agile team
- Strong Command over Object-oriented principles.
- Experience in both cloud and desktop application. Compatible for cross-platform.
- Proficiency in developing Multi-platforms applications (Mac/Windows).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Stack (.Net framework, SQL, MVC, Azure, Sql Azure, MFC, etc.)
- Must have worked on Database design
- Proven ability to architect and operate large scale systems
- Deep understanding of source control management. Must be familiar with SVN, Git, TFS, and repository hosting services.
- Have a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Must be a strong leader and mentor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Objective-C for MAC Development.
- Knowledge of Angular Js with typescript preferable.
- Have knowledge on “.Net core” is added advantage.
- Strong business and technical vision
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time.
- Who have knowledge on payroll has added advantage.
Ph.no: 040-29804040 / 040-29704140