Roles & Responsibilities:
The Windows Server Administrator is responsible for the administration of distributed Windows Servers as deployed in an Active Directory (AD) environment. This position is highly technical in nature. Systems duties are performed on a variety of Windows systems with a primary focus on the Windows 2008 / 2012 & 2016 operating system including major System Services and other MS Server Products, such as SharePoint and Microsoft SQL Server. General systems administration responsibilities include installation, configuration, operations and maintenance of networked Windows servers and enterprise software, systems diagnostics and troubleshooting including analysis of ongoing performance, capacity planning, and system/network interaction. This position requires experience in Server virtualization and consolidation projects in a distributed environment based on-Premises & VMware.
- Administration, monitoring and optimization of the global Windows (2003 / 2008 R2 /2012 R2 & 2016) related Server Infrastructure.
- Administration of MS Infrastructure Services such as ADS, DNS, DHCP, IIS/FTP, IAS, NLB, RRAS& VPN
- Administration of MS SQL, MS SharePoint 2007/2010
- Service monitoring, alerting, reporting and continuous improvement Of the service quality and availability.
- Server (standalone and virtual) design, installation, maintenance and Upgrades for Windows systems as defined by project and plication Requirements.
- RAID Controller Deployment in Software & Hardware.
- Server Hardware Experience With Dell, IBM, HP, CISCO Rack Servers.
- Hands On Experience With Power Shell Scripts
- Working Knowledge With Cross Platform Like Linux , Mac
- Server Hardening Expertise.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribution and maintenance of all system standards.
- Automated, approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identify system management approaches that leverage our
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of professional administration of Windows Server Infrastructures with a strong focus on continuity, stability, scalability and monitoring. • Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2007 / 2010.
- Deep experience with hosted Microsoft solutions.
- Good and broad knowledge of Network and Server systems with a strong ability to understand complex environments for a thorough root cause analysis.
- Good knowledge in System Patching and Virus protection Products.
- Good knowledge in distributed backup solutions and procedures of different vendors.
- Must have strong knowledge in enterprise System design including virtualization, SAN and NAS Systems, data replication and consolidation.
- Good knowledge of the Network protocol TCP/IP, sub netting and routing.
- Experience in translating business requirements and designs into technical designs.
- High level of written communication and documentation skills.
- Certified In MCSA/MCSE in 2012 or 2016 is a Plus
Ph.no: 040-29804040 / 040-29704140