CheckMark India is a Multi-National Company (MNC) with its parent and corporate headquarters, CheckMark, Inc. in the United States. We have been providing Payroll, Accounting, and Tax Software Solutions to Small Business Owners in the United States and Canada for over thirty five years.
- Manage SQL Server databases
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Monitor system’s health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university
- Must have 2-4 years of experience.
- Employment Type: Full-time