CheckMark is seeking a highly skilled and experienced technical content writer to join our team. The successful candidate should have a strong background in finance, excellent writing skills, and a portfolio of published work.
As a technical content writer, you will be responsible for creating high-quality written materials for our software products and services. This may include writing and editing knowledge base articles, software specifications, user manuals, and other technical documentation. You will work closely with our development, product, marketing, and support teams to ensure that all materials are accurate, concise, and easy to understand.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of technical concepts and the ability to communicate them clearly to a non-technical audience. You should also have excellent research skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to create clear and concise technical documentation
- Excellent research skills and attention to detail
- Experience writing technical documentation or similar materials
- Portfolio of published work
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
If you are a highly skilled and experienced technical content writer with a strong background in finance and a proven track record of creating high-quality written materials, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
- CheckMark has a long history of providing high-quality payroll, accounting, and tax software solutions to small business owners in the United States and Canada.
- By joining CheckMark, you will have the opportunity to work with a dedicated and experienced team that is committed to helping small businesses succeed.
- Working for CheckMark may provide opportunities to be a part of a company that is focused on innovation and excellence, and that values integrity, diversity, and respect.
- As a company that has been in business for over 38 years, CheckMark offers stability, and a track record of success and provides a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction knowing that your work is helping to support and enable the success of small businesses.
CheckMark India (Pvt.) Ltd. is a Multi-National Company (MNC) with its parent and corporate headquarters, CheckMark, Inc. in the United States. We have been providing Payroll, Accounting, and Tax Software Solutions to Small Business Owners in the United States and Canada for over thirty-eight years.