CheckMark India is a Multi-National Company (MNC) with its parent and corporate headquarters, CheckMark, Inc. in the United States. We have been providing Payroll, Accounting, and Tax Software Solutions to Small Business Owners in the United States and Canada for over thirty-eight years.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation. You are expected to take an active role on both sides and define how the application looks and how it works.
- Work with your team to design and build software applications to function across multiple platforms.
- Maintain and improve the website by developing new user-facing and mobile-based features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Validate the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Conduct thorough testing of user interfaces in multiple platforms to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or Proven UI experience.
- Minimum of 4 years working as a professional UI developer.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficient knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, and CSS3.
- Strong understanding of front-end coding and development technologies.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Expertise in Java, or other programming languages.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, or Figma, and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.